Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just Migrated





I just migrated to a Mac and I'm having a hard time finding for the right software to use to update my blogs. I previously used Microsoft Live Writer, which was fantastic, but of course they wont make it run on a Mac. Took it for granted how easy it was to write a post or publish a photo. Argghh!



Looks like I have to blog online now (which I hate, cos it all goes wonky and layout just doesn't work properly). Or else I might think of another migration... to another server. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Good luck with the software issues! That is one great photo, by the way. The guardian cat making sure sand doesn't enter the beach hut.

Othman Juliana said...

What exactly the problem you are facing Nat? Am using Mac-for years now. normally things will become horrible when I need to use besides than Mac.

Normally, after sometime-you'll be major with it. Yeah!

nat said...

Hello. Just that I was used to using Windows LiveWriter and no similar program for Mac. I like to compose my blog posts offline and arrange the photos and just one click to upload them all.