Thursday 26 March 2009

In a City so Crowded

The other day, one of my colleague was sick and couldn’t be contacted for almost the entire day, the whole office almost went into panic mode. After that, they’ve started collecting in-case-of-emergency numbers – home numbers, landlord, neighbour, friends you hang out with, etc.

uh oh!

Uh oh. I realise that I only had numbers of my parents (in Malaysia) and my apartment management, and my neighbour (also a friend) who’s gonna move away soon anyway. That leaves me with… uhh…

Well, I haven’t been in Bangkok for more than 2 weeks in a row anyway.

Ok, my upcoming mission – try to find more fellow Malaysians living in Bangkok. Hmm, where do I start?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.