Saturday 17 October 2009

Bangkok Art and Culture Centre

There’s a place in Bangkok, often overlooked by tourists, called the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC). Last year, the place was relatively empty, but now it is attracting more visitors, mostly locals. Its pretty cool to see such vibrant art scene here in the city. How’s it like in KL these days?

Its just opposite MBK mall. So you can stop by here if you get tired of shopping (haha – I know some of you wont get tired of that!) or just stop by here half an hour before you begin. Its cool, and its free.

the insides

Spirally insides

modern art

Modern art – egg trays that suppose to represent ‘fire’ – go figure

 my fav

Tribute to the King

outdoor art

There’s also outdoor art (see MBK in the background!)

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Wonderful! Awesome! Highly impressive! You've made me excited! Now I wanna go to BKK again ASAP! I love art! Much better than hanging out at shopping malls. So the next time I come over, it will be for the Art and Culture Centre and SCAD!

P/S: How did you put that
watermark/signature on your pics, by the way?

nat said...

use Google's Picasa :)
I love it and promote it all the time! (wish I get paid for each download I promote)